Northys brings in a low density and high drainage grow media for that perfect air to water ratio, it is specially engineered for the hydroponics seed germination of vegetables and herbs for home / urban growers .
Higher drainage design helps to maintain an ideal air to water balance, even under heavy watering conditions. The enhanced drainage also keeps the top of the media drier, helping to minimize algae growth. The lower density of the medium enables superior root growth.
Recommended Crops : Lettuce, Herbs and vegetables
Key Features :
• High-drainage media characteristic is ideal for crops requiring a high air porosity.
• Specifically engineered balance of water and air promotes vigorous root development.
• Maintains the original air porosity: the cells do not compact after continual watering.
• Pre-dibbled seed holes are uniform in depth and spacing, which makes it easy to automate the seeding process.
• Consistent product quality, cell-to-cell.
• Sterile media arrives pathogen-free, to help reduce disease and insect problems.
• Easy to separate cubes at transplant.